Service Continuation Notice During Coronavirus Related Issues
To our Clients:
The health and safety of our employees and clients is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we wanted to share some of the actions Louisville Geek is taking to help protect both our clients and our employees.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
- Actively taking steps to ensure that our help desk support and engineering teams have the connectivity and availability to provide uninterrupted service to our clients. Business continuity and resiliency are core to our business, and we are prepared to deploy our resources to help our clients maintain their business operations.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in our office, fleet, and equipment.
Louisville Geek also has the following in place to address readiness:
- Fully staffed Help Desk
- Redeployment of additional resources from our Solutions and Project Engineering teams for support and response when needed
- Actively testing our remote workforce tools and processes, alternative power, connectivity and infrastructure
- Consistent communication with our technology vendors and manufacturers for updates
All of us at Louisville Geek understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our condolences to those who have already been affected. As this situation continues to develop, we will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and community as our highest priority.
Over the past month, we’ve assisted numerous clients who wanted to ensure that their business would be properly equipped to function in a remote environment. If your business needs assistance assuring that your business is prepared, we’d be happy to speak with you. Please click the link below and a Louisville Geek representative will be in touch within one business day.